Open Purchase Orders Are Not Displayed In Material Workbench When Inbound Selected
(Doc ID 1609726.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Material Workbench form (INVMWBIV) does not show Open Purchase Orders (POs) when Inbound is selected.
1. Go to Inventory > On-hand, Availability > On- hand Quantity
2. The Find form appears
3. In Material Locations, Select Org and Check 'Inbound' check-box
4. Click 'Find' to search all outstanding PO
5. Drill down to Purchase Order folder in expanded tree
6. See Purchase order folder does not display any open PO's.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document