Depot Repair: Sales Orders In Cancelled Status Can Be Linked To Repair Orders
(Doc ID 1609904.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.5.10 or 12.1.3, Repair Order Management
When attempting to open a service request with RMA/SHIP lines in Cancelled status from Find Repair Orders form, the system displays following message:
The expected behaviour is that the system should check if the RMA/SHIP lines are valid and should not prompt for linking the RMA/SHIP lines to a repair order if these are invalid (e.g. if they are already cancelled).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Service Request.
2. Create Charge Line (Service Activity Type = Repair Order/ Ship Line).
3. Submit Charge and Book related Sales Order.
4. Create Repair Order against existing Service Request (where RMA and Sales Order/Ship line are automatically created).
At this point we have an additional ship line (created via charges in error) which has not been associated to the repair order.
5. Cancel the Sales Order created in error from Charges.
6. Open Repair Order via Repair Order form.
7. The user is prompted to associate the Sales Order line to the Repair Order.
8. User Selects the Line, Enters the Repair Order and hits OK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document