Pension Auto Enrolment NI Contracted Out Update Issue
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pensions funtionality
Find when for a pension scheme with the configuration value DB Contracted out Scheme set to ‘Yes’ the NI Category and the pension value of the NI element are not correctly set to NI D and Contracted out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define pension scheme with eligibility rule as people group flex field value and set DB Contracted out Scheme to ‘Yes’
2. Create a testemployee OPAENI
3. Attach the employee to payroll OP_UK_PAYR and STAKE2 pension
4. Change the employee tax information
NI will be reset to Normal Period processing after the current period” and will update the record end of the given month in this example 31-07-2013
5. NI Element has been successfully updated as expected
6. Start Pension Enrollment process
Employee is enrolled with success
7. Check Tax Information for the July Period
PAE process has correctly updated NI Category to ‘D’ and Pension to ‘contracted out’ for the July 2013 period.
8. Change the date to 31-08-2013 and re-query tax information
NI category and Pension remains ‘A’ and not contracted out.
9. The pension element has been correctly updated
10. Set the date to 01-08-2013 and check the NI element which is expected to be updated to
to NI D and contracted out
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms