Multiple Issues While Internal Evaluator Tries To Enter Evaluation For A Request for Information (RFI)
(Doc ID 1610699.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When on 'Response' page, if an evaluator clicks on to the 'Cancel' button, the user is navigated back to 'Prospective Supplier' page instead of showing a list of list of suppliers and the Evaluation summary table.
1. - Go To Supplier Management Administrator -> Supplier Qualification and Evaluation Home
2. Select Create RFI
3. Enter two additional members to the collaboration team with access option as 'Evaluation'.
4. Under 'Requirements' section, Click on Select Evaluation Setting button.
5. Enter the evaluation members in the qality team and save.
6. Assign the team to a section.
7. Enter mandatory details on 'Controls' tab.
8. Add supplier and then review and publish the RFI.
9. Login as <INTERNAL EVALUATOR 1> and go to 'Negotiations Home' Page (only negotiation tab is displayed).
10. Select the RFI published in Step9 (RFI ID: <NUMBER>).
11. Select 'Enter Evaluation' from the Actions dropdown and click on 'Go' button.
12. Click on 'Evaluation' icon from Response summary page.
13. Response page is displayed. Click on 'Cancel' button, warning message is displayed (The changes you have made on this page have not been saved....). Click on 'Ok' button.
14. <INTERNAL EVALUATOR 1> is redirected to 'Prospective Supplier Registration' page.
15. Click on 'Back' button, the application takes evaluator to 'Supplier Self Registration' page.
16. Login as <INTERNAL EVALUATOR 2> and go to 'Negotiations Home' page (only negotiation tab is displayed).
17. Select the RFI published in Step9 (RFI ID: <NUMBER>).
18. Select 'Enter Evaluation' from the Actions dropdown and click on 'Go' button.
19. Select 'Evaluation' icon from Response summary page.
20. Error message is displayed:
"Another response for this RFI was placed by your user from a different session. Please try responding again."
Note: This issue occurs only if publishing RFI for a new or prospective supplier. It works fine for already approved suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document