Service Request Template Does Not Seem To Work
(Doc ID 1610739.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Despite setting up a Template and linking it to a Service Request Type, the questions do not display as expected when a Service Request is created using that SR Type.
(R) iSupport Administration
- Created a Template with questions.
- Configured questions to appear upon creation of a Service Request of certain Type (i.e. 'Customer Call').
- Linked the Template to the SR Type 'Customer Call' under Template Parameters.
- The Context selected was Responsibility = 'iSupport Employee'
(R) iSupport Employee
- Create an SR using the SR Type of 'Customer Call'
=> No questions related to the Template are displayed.
Review << Note 949476.1 >> for details about related Profile Options.
(i.e. Oracle iSupport: Enable Service Request Type in Template Search)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document