Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to cancel a BPA, observe the following: Error: Open releases exist against the purchase document.
When trying to Final Close a BPA, observe the following:Error: Line # 1 You cannot finally close this line because open releases exist.
This error is occurring for a BPA even if no open associated releases exist. All associated releases show status is 'Closed'.
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility: Purchase Orders> Purchase Order Summary
2. Query the BPA to cancel or finally close
3. Select the BPA you want to cancel or finally close
4. Go to 'Tools> Control' and select 'Cancel' or "Finally Close" action
5. Error occurs asnoted above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms