Forward Notification Of Award Approval Without Entering The Employee, Notification Is Rejected Due To An Error: Award Recommendation For RFQ XXX
(Doc ID 1611832.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to forward a notification for award approval without entering the employee, the following error occurs.
Rejected due to an error: Award Recommendation for RFQ XXXXX
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create RFQ in Sourcing and publish.
2. Create quote as supplier.
3. Close the RFQ and submit the award for approval.
4. As the approver, open the notification and forward it without entering the employee.
5. Notification of error received by preparer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document