POR_CUSTOM_PKG - Helper Classes Invokation Issues
(Doc ID 1612061.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enabling procedure CUSTOM_VALIDATE_REQ_LINE it is not possible to change the value for which the error arises as it is not possible due to the error to navigate to the Edit Requisitions page
To be able to navigate to the edit requisition page to change the value although custom error is occurring on the shopping cart when checkout button is clicked
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create custom code in procedure CUSTOM_VALIDATE_REQ_LINE to check for supplier.
2. Enable this via Profile Option POR: Enable Requisition Line Customization.
3. Log into iProcurement.
4. Search for item with no supplier.
5. Add to shopping cart and checkout
6. Get custom error message
7. Have no possibility to go to Edit Lines page to change the supplier as it is not possible to change the supplier in the shopping cart
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot change the data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!