R12: Updating Purchase Order Promised Date Recalculates Tax Incorrectly and Causes Wrong Encumbrance If The Tax Rate is Also Updated
(Doc ID 1612222.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Promised Dates on Purchase Order line recalculates tax incorrectly and causes wrong encumbrance if the tax rate changed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Change tax rate for a given non-recoverable tax for example: to 10% from 9% starting 01-JAN-2013.
2. Take an approved, reserved PO before 01-JAN-2013.
3. Update the Purchase Order -PO, set Promised Date to a date after 01-JAN-2013.
4. Tax is recalculated, however, PO encumbered amount is not.
5. Encumbered amount does not equal the PO ordered amount plus nonrecoverable tax, thus incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document