Last updated on APRIL 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When querying for some employees via the People form, the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HRMS responsibility, e.g. US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
4. Enter the employee number.
5. Click on the 'Find' button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms