Mobile Error When Attempting To Receive Advance Shipment Notice ASN |Create ASN Interface Record Failed |No Records Match Your Selection
Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Warehouse Management (WMS) in Mobile Applications, when attempting to receive Advance Shipment Notice (ASN), the below error occurs.
1. Open a Purchase Order. Approve it.
2. Create an Advanced Shipment and Billing Notice (ASBN) record via Receiving Open Interface with Insert script.
3. Import the Advanced Shipment Notice (ASN) by running the Receiving Transaction Processor.
4. Observe that ASN is imported successfully and is present on the Manage Shipments form.
5. Log on to mobile Warehouse Management System (WMS) interface
6. Select Warehouse Management responsibility
7. Navigate To: Inbound > Receive > ASN
8. Select the ASN Number and Item Number
9. Generate License Plate Number (LPN) (if the receiving subinventory is LPN controlled)
10. Enter quantity.
11. Select to complete the transaction, the error appears:
|Create ASN interface record failed.
|No records match your selection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms