Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.3.4 [Release 6 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Manager Layout error after removal of Start Date field
When used as part of screenset, The manager layout for INVOICE does not let the user click on tabs other than Header if Start Date was removed from the manager layout.
Should be able to click open tabs other than Header even if Start Date was removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in as AVON.ADMIN
2) Copy PUBLIC.INVOICE_INVOICE screenset
3) Click Finished
4) Copy PUBLIC.INVOICE manager layout
5) Click Finished
6) Edit custom Manager Layout
7) Under the Detail tab, go to the Header tab and click the trash can icon for "Start Date" field. Click ok and the pop-up window to confirm
8) Click Finished
9) In the General tab of the custom screenset, select the custom Manager Layout ID the NEW and EDIT functions
10) Click Finished
11) Assign custom Screen Set to Menu
12) Click on the custom menu link
13) Find any invoice and open it in Edit mode
14) click on the Involved Party tab (or any tab other than Header). Note that you cannot advance to those other tabs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms