Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When account uses for a bank account are end-dated, the following Cash Management reports do not work properly.
* General Ledger Reconciliation Report
* Transactions Available for Reconciliation Report
* Batches Available for Reconciliation
* Cash In Transit Report
The Reports shows the following error in Log file:
REP-1419: 'beforereport': PL/SQL program aborted.
REP-0069: Internal error
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Run General Ledger Reconciliation Report
- Run Batches Available for Reconciliation
- Run Transactions Available for Reconciliation Report
- Run Cash In Transit Report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms