Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that on Contract Workbench, it is not possible to create new contacts for a contract.
The application fails with an error.
Party Site is invalid
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to Contract Workbench responsibility
2. Click Contracts
3. Click Create Contract link
4. Enter Contract Details
5. Click Apply and Add Details
6. Click Add Party
7. Select Party Role – Supplier
8.Select Party Name
9. Select Site
10. Click Apply
11. Click Add Contact or Search and Select Contact to Add.
12. Select Contact Role
13. Click Contact Name Find button
14. Click Create Contact button
15. Enter First Name
16. Last Name
17. Click Continue
Get error message - Party Site is invalid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms