Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Change Management Change Status does not raise Business Event when user performs demote action.
The Business Event should be raised for all of the seeded Change Statuses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Oracle Product Hub
- Setup up and enable Subscription for Business event oracle.apps.eng.cm.changeObject.changeStatus
- Navigate to Item Catalog > Item Simple Search and search for the item
- Item Overview > Click on 'New Item Request'
- Chose Actions: PUT_ON_HOLD/reopen/demote/cancel and push (B) and click on GO button
- At this point the custom subscription should be executed successfully, but this is not happening.
Upgrade from 11i
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms