System Not Allowed To Modify The Scheduled Start Date Time On Self-Service page EAM Work Order
(Doc ID 1614770.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Application Release 12.1.3 on Maintenance Super User > Update Work Order page, When modify scheduled start date timestamp and save, the modified value does not get retained.
It is expected to have same behavior as in Work Order form: after changing the scheduled start date time and save, the modified timestamp should be retained
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintenance Super User,Vision Operations.
2. Click on work order->Create work order.
3. Enter all the details.
Scheduled Start Date : 14-09-2013 21:28:00
Scheduled End Date : 14-09-2013 23:28:00
4.Press Save & Apply.
5. Click on update work order
6. Click on Scheduled Start Date field and change only the time (from 21:28:00 to 20:28:00)
7. Press save & apply.
8. Verified that Scheduled Start Date/time is still : 14-09-2013 21:28:00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document