Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transactions Related
Attempting to submit the Create Accounting in the Credit Transaction block in the credit transaction form and receive the following error:
APP-AR-96282: Error: p_customer_trx_id is required, currently it is passed as null
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new credit memo and complete it.
2. Open the Credit transaction form.
Navigation: Transactions > Credit transactions
3. Query the credit memo above.
4. Click any field (ex. Number, Operation Unit, etc.) in the 'Credited Transaction' block.
5. Click Tools > Create accounting.
Due to this issue, users cannot submit the create accounting for new credit memo. However, this issue does not occur in the credit memo block in this form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms