Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, FSTP
when a task has a Group as the owner, the HTML calendar for technicians (opened from Dispatch Center or FSTP) does not show this task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an SR with field service task, owned by a resource group
2. assign the task to a field service engineer
3. go to Dispatch Center and navigate to the engineer to which the task was assigned (on the planboard). Confirm the task is visible there
4. rightclick on the engineer name and choose calender. The task is not there
5. Repeat the process with a task owned by an employee resource; that one
does show up on the html calendar
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms