Field Service: HTML Calendar not Showing Field Service Tasks when Task Owner is a Group
(Doc ID 1615510.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Common Applications Calendar - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, FSTP
when a task has a Group as the owner, the HTML calendar for technicians (opened from Dispatch Center or FSTP) does not show this task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an SR with field service task, owned by a resource group
2. assign the task to a field service engineer
3. go to Dispatch Center and navigate to the engineer to which the task was assigned (on the planboard). Confirm the task is visible there
4. rightclick on the engineer name and choose calendar. The task is not there
5. Repeat the process with a task owned by an employee resource; that one
does show up on the html calendar
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document