Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 01-Sep-2015 ***
No Adjustments are created for Cumulative Order Volume Accrual Budget.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Budget > Budget
- Create an Accrual Budget with Accrual type as cumulative order volume.
- Book and ship orders during 09-Aug, 10-Aug, 11-Aug, 12-Aug so that accruals are created in Utilized and earned buckets during these dates.
- Create a back-dated adjustment effective 11-Aug.
- Run Refresh Trade Management Offers and Schedules concurrent program
- Run Funds Accrual engine concurrent program
- No Adjustments are created.
For Cumulative Order Volume Accrual Budget
Create a tierd Accrual offer with Accrual type as cumulative order volume.
Book and ship orders during 09-Aug, 10-Aug, 11-Aug, 12-Aug so that accruals
are created in Utilized and earned buckets during these dates. Create a
back-dated adjustment effective 11-Aug. Run the Refresh trade management
offers and schedules program and then run the Funds Accrual engine. No
Adjustments are created.
1. Create an Accrual Budget offer with Accrual basis as Cumulative Order
2. Create a discount table with three tears which accrues based on a
custom product attribute
3. The marketing eligibility is based on the customer name and other custom
4. Approve the offer and is active on 09-Aug-2013
5. Book and Ship orders on different dates 09-Aug, 10-Aug, 11-Aug, 12-Aug
6. On 12-Aug create an backdated adjustment to 11-Aug
7. Make the adjustment Active
8. Run the refresh Trade Management offers and Schedules program for this
9. Run the Funds Accrual Engine
10. Navigate back to the adjustment and we see that the adjustment is not
closed even though there are eligible accruals in both utilized and earned
In this example the tiers are as follows:
Make an adjustment to double the discount % and the expectation is that the
accruals should also double which did not happen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms