Acrrual Adjustments Are Not Created For Cumulative Order Volume Accrual Budget
(Doc ID 1615751.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No Adjustments are created for Cumulative Order Volume Accrual Budget.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Budget > Budget
- Create an Accrual Budget with Accrual type as cumulative order volume.
- Book and ship orders during 09-Aug, 10-Aug, 11-Aug, 12-Aug so that accruals are created in Utilized and earned buckets during these dates.
- Create a back-dated adjustment effective 11-Aug.
- Run Refresh Trade Management Offers and Schedules concurrent program
- Run Funds Accrual engine concurrent program
- No Adjustments are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document