MFS: Parts Requirement View Displaying The Same Part Twice Due To Reservation
(Doc ID 1615787.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, General / Laptop
When there is a parts requirement with an internal order attached, as soon as that order is received, the parts requirement is actually shown twice on the Mobile Field Service Laptop application. When debriefing material, using 'assigned parts' to default debrief lines from parts requirements, duplicate debrief lines are defaulted because of this.
Expect parts requirements to show only once and not create duplicate debrief lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the server, create an SR, task and parts requirement. Assign the task to a mobile user.
2. Create an internal order for the Parts Requirement.
3. Ship and receive the Parts Requirement.
4. In spares management, query the Parts Requirement to see there are now 2 detail lines showing. One for the shipped and received internal order and one for a reservation of the received quantity.
5. Synch laptop to get the task.
6. Query the task and go to parts tab -> the Parts Requirement is shown twice.
7. Go to material debrief and press 'Assigned Parts' --> 2 lines are defaulted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document