Update Rates For 5 Or More Steps :effective Dates Changed For Rates Not Updated Out of Sync Dates
(Doc ID 1615974.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 12.1.5 and 12.1.6
After updating step grade rates within the wizard, the second page of grade step rates which were not change are receiving a new datetrack record.
-- Expected Behavior
Expect only those values for the grade rate that was updated to have new date track rows
What is working
If the steps are less than 6, then the updates are taken correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Total Compensation / Total Compensation Setup Wizard
2. Click Update next to an existing grade ladder with 2 or more grades with 6 or more steps
3. Go to task 5 Rates
4. Click Update Default Salary Rate
5. Update only first grade steps 1- 6 (or more)
6. Select Update with Replace
7. Click Apply / Click Finish
8. Click Next / until reaching task 7 Review
9. Select Update with Replace / Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document