Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New / Inactive Customer Account
FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON_PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403
1) Customer Items form allows reactivation of customer items where account is inactive.
2) Customer Item Cross-reference form will not show active cross-references (to be inactivated) when customer account is Inactive.
3) Customer Item Cross reference form allows creation of new cross references when customer account is inactive.
4) Customer Items Cross reference form, error when trying to create an item cross-reference for a new customer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigation: Order Management > Customers > Standard ... query inactive... identify customer with inactive account number
2) Navigation: Order Management Super User > Items > Customer Items > Customer Items
3) Find inactive customer
4) Click on Demand Tolerances, Active tab > Click on Active check box for Inactive Customer Name (Transaction was allowed to be saved. (Issue #1))
5) Click Cross reference button > connect customer item for inactive customer to an item, rank and set to Active > Save > (Transaction was allowed to be saved. (Issue #3))
6) Requery the customer items for the Inactive account and click on the Cross Reference button for the Active item. No longer see the Active cross reference (just created) to be inactivated. (Issue #2)
7) When you try to inactivate item in Demand Tolerances, Active tab you get INV_CI_XREF_ACTIVE_EXISTS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms