R12: AP: Payment Document Being Held Up By a Completed (Formatted) Payment Process Request
(Doc ID 1616114.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Record Print through payment Manager to complete the payment request, the following error occur
Please record the print status of payment instruction 12345 to unlock the payment document. You can resubmit the payment instruction 67890 from the payments dashboard after unlocking the payment document.
The previous payment instruction (e.i: 12345) shown in the message has been successfully completed, and the payments are recorded in the system.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Applications using Payables responsibility.
- Open the "Payments Manager" OAF Page
(N) Payments > Entry > Payments Manager
- Create and successfully process and complete a Payment Process Request (PPR) (e.i: PPR Name = "FIRST ONE")
- Create and submit a new PPR (e.i: PPR Name = "PROBLEM ONE")
- Successfully process "PROBLEM ONE" PPR until the stage/task of "Record Print Status"
- Query the "PROBLEM ONE" PPR.
- Expand this PPR Payment Instructions
- Click on the "Take Action" icon for the Payment Instruction record
- Click [Record Print Status]
YOU GET THE ERROR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document