(17081816) Corrections Inv Placed On Dist Variance Hold When Matched To Shipment Withmultiple
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
When attempting to validate an invoice with corrections matching to shipment with multiple distributions
the following error occurs.
Dist variance hold
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create purchase order shipment with multiple distributions.
2. Create receipt for the PO
3. Match AP invoice to Receipt and validate the invoice.
4. Add Credir Memo with Price Corrections against the Invoice from step 3.
5. Validate the Credit Memo.
6. Credit Memo placed on Dist Variance Hold. system not rounding distribution amounts properly to the line amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms