CWB: While Uploading Data, Download Spreadsheet Is Giving Error BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXITS
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Production, Compensation Workbench
When attempting to upload data into Production by downloading the spreadsheet, the following error occurs.
BEN BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS : BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Compensation Workbench for Administrators Responsibility
2. Select Allocate Compensation for current plan
3. See Compensation Summary for allocations
4. Download spreadsheet
5. Spreadsheet file is downloaded to the desktop.
6. Error message - The upload process has completed with errors.
7. Shows error - BEN BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS : BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS
This error is coming for all the records in the spreadsheet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms