CWB: While Uploading Data, Download Spreadsheet Is Giving Error BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXITS
(Doc ID 1616241.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload data into Production by downloading the spreadsheet, the following error occurs.
BEN BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS : BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Compensation Workbench for Administrators Responsibility
2. Select Allocate Compensation for current plan
3. See Compensation Summary for allocations
4. Download spreadsheet
5. Spreadsheet file is downloaded to the desktop.
6. Error message - The upload process has completed with errors.
7. Shows error - BEN BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS : BEN_CWB_PL_OPT_NOT_EXISTS
This error is coming for all the records in the spreadsheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document