Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version
A preparer is able to make changes to requisitions, which are 'In Process' when opening the requisition from the 'Open Document' link after opening the notification through 'Notifications From Me'. The expected behavior is that the preparer should not be able to edit 'In Process' requisitions after accessing them through 'Notifications From Me'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User A creates a requisition and submits it for approval to User B.
2. User B opens the notification and chooses 'Open Document'.
3. User B changes the unit price and saves the changes.
4. Then User A navigates to Notification Summary and changes the View to 'Notifications From Me'.
5. User A opens the requisition using the 'Open Document' link and after doing so, the system allows User A to modify the requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms