Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3 :
After canceling an invoice in an LCM organization, the item cost is not updated and have the canceled invoice costs still present.
-- Expected Behavior
After canceling the invoice, the costs of the invoice should not be reflected in the item cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Purchasing super user > Create PO.
2. LCM > Create shipment with LCM charges
3. Purchasing superuser > Create Receipt
4. OPM Financials > LCM Import process
5. run Actual cost process
6. Payable superuser > Create Invoice > matched to receipt
7. run Actual cost process
8. Payable superuser > Cancel the invoice
9. matches interface
10. submit pending shipments
11. LCM import
12. Run Actual cost process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms