Item Cost Does Not Change After Cancelling Invoice - LCM keeps considering the AP invoice lines discarded
(Doc ID 1616868.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After canceling an invoice in an LCM organization, the item cost is not updated and have the canceled invoice costs still present.
1. Purchasing super user > Create PO.
2. LCM > Create shipment with LCM charges
3. Purchasing superuser > Create Receipt
4. OPM Financials > LCM Import process
5. run Actual cost process
6. Payable superuser > Create Invoice > matched to receipt
7. run Actual cost process
8. Payable superuser > Cancel the invoice
9. matches interface
10. submit pending shipments
11. LCM import
12. Run Actual cost process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document