R12: Purchase Requisitions Imported As Incomplete Due To Invalid Tax Call - Sabrix
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When requisition import is run - the requisitions are inserted into the po_requisitions_interface_all as Approved,
however the resulting requisition that is created is in Incomplete status.
Turning on FND Logging revealed the error is in the tax calculation calls to Sabrix.
SABRIX_TAX_P2P: CALCULATE()+$Header: sabrix_tax_p2p.sql, 84, 09/28/07 TC$
Regime = SBX_REGIME_US
SABRIX_TAX_P2P: CALCULATE()- : ERROR_MESSAGE = Partner location not found. Check TCA geography setup.
Incorrect Status returned by ZX_TPI_SERVICES_PKG.call_partner_service. RETURN_STATUS = E
Incorrect Status returned by Ptnr_calculate_tax_pvt. RETURN_STATUS = S
ZX_SRVC_TYP_PKG: PTNR_BULK_CALC_TAX_PVT(-)raised errors
Incorrect status returned by Ptnr_bulk_calc_tax_pvt. RETURN_STATUS = E
ZX_API_PUB: CALCULATE_TAX:ZX_SRVC_TYP_PKG.calculate_tax returned errors
0 Error Message(s) dumped into Zx_Errors_GT.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Submit the requisition import for Advanced Supply Chain Planning Requisitions
3. The requisitions are imported, however, are Incomplete and these should be approved.
4. Turn on FND logging while having the user update the need by date in the Enter Requisition Form
5. Find that there are tax errors - noted above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms