Backdated Offer Adjustment Does Not Retrieve all the Eligible Past Orders
(Doc ID 1618456.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created backdated adjustments in offers and cannot retrieve all the past orders eligible.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management
- Navigation: Offers > Offers
- Offer is created for 01 january 2014 until end of 31 dec 2014
- The adjustement is created for the same date, same discount rule
- No modification on the market eligibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document