Depot Repair Logistics Line Error 'Error raise from calling OE_ORDER_PUB.Process_line API'
(Doc ID 1619276.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 - Logistics Management:
When attempting to create Logistic lines or attempting to interface to OM, an error occurs.
Message(s) from Order Management:
Error raise from calling OE_ORDER_PUB.Process_line API
The issue can be reproduced at will from the front end and using the API:
(R) Depot Repair
(N) Repair Orders > Logistics Tab
1. Create Repair Order
2. Create Logistics Lines
3. Interface Logistics Lines to OM (automatically)
- Based on the repair type set-up for Repair and Return WIP, the transaction lines under the Logistics tab are not getting defaulted.
- When manually entered, a series of error messages are generated.
- or -
1. Create Depot Order ( Using CSD_REPAIRS_PUB.create_repair_order )
2. Create logistic lines ( CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.CREATE_LOGISTICS_LINE )
3. Interface logistics lines to already existing OM order ( CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.UPDATE_LOGISTICS_LINE )
Use 'Add to Order' field in this API to add logistics lines to already created OM order header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document