Depot Repair Logistics Line Error 'Error raise from calling OE_ORDER_PUB.Process_line API'
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****Checked currency on 01-MAR-2017 ****
On 12.1.3 - Logistics Management:
When attempting to create Logistic lines or attempting to interface to OM, an error occurs.
Message(s) from Order Management:
Error raise from calling OE_ORDER_PUB.Process_line API
The issue can be reproduced at will from the front end and using the API:
(R) Depot Repair
(N) Repair Orders > Logistics Tab
1. Create Repair Order
2. Create Logistics Lines
3. Interface Logistics Lines to OM (automatically)
- Based on the repair type set-up for Repair and Return WIP, the transaction lines under the Logistics tab are not getting defaulted.
- When manually entered, a series of error messages are generated.
- or -
1. Create Depot Order ( Using CSD_REPAIRS_PUB.create_repair_order )
2. Create logistic lines ( CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.CREATE_LOGISTICS_LINE )
3. Interface logistics lines to already existing OM order ( CSD_LOGISTICS_PUB.UPDATE_LOGISTICS_LINE )
Use 'Add to Order' field in this API to add logistics lines to already created OM order header.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms