HR_7155_OBJECT_INVALID Error While Calling Hr_person_absence_api.delete_person_absence API
(Doc ID 1619281.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Application Programming Interface
When attempting to delete multiple absence details for an employee in succession using API HR_PERSON_ABSENCE_API.DELETE_PERSON_ABSENCE
as part of single batch process, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into responsibility 'XX HRMS Manager'.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain
3. Query an employee record and click on Others to go to Absence form.
4. Create 2 absence records as below:
Annual Leave - 14-Jan-2014 till 14-Jan-2014
Annual Leave - 15-Jan-2014 till 15-Jan-2014
5. Call the API HR_PERSON_ABSENCE_API.DELETE_PERSON_ABSENCE to delete these absence records in a loop.
Then the API call throws the above error.
Upgraded to 12.1 RUP 6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document