HR_7155_OBJECT_INVALID Error While Calling Hr_person_absence_api.delete_person_absence API
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Application Programming Interface in UAT instance in 12.1 RUP 6.
When attempting to delete multiple absence details for an employee in succession using API HR_PERSON_ABSENCE_API.DELETE_PERSON_ABSENCE
as part of single batch process, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into responsibility 'XX HRMS Manager'.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain
3. Query an employee record and click on Others to go to Absence form.
4. Create 2 absence records as below:
Annual Leave - 14-Jan-2014 till 14-Jan-2014
Annual Leave - 15-Jan-2014 till 15-Jan-2014
5. Call the API HR_PERSON_ABSENCE_API.DELETE_PERSON_ABSENCE to delete these absence records in a loop.
Then the API call throws the above error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the UAT for 12.1 RUP6 is affected. UAT will not be signed off until this issue is fixed.
Upgraded to 12.1 RUP 6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms