REQAPPRV: AME - Real Transaction Test Returns Unexpected Attribute Value When Using po_ame_setup_pvt.get_new_req_header_id In Attribute SQL
(Doc ID 1619614.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a Real Transaction in the AME Workbench, a different attribute value is returned from when running the SQL in a SQL Client
When running a Real Transaction in the AME Test Workbench, the same attribute value is returned from when running the SQL in a SQL Client
1. Navigate to the Approvals Management Business Analyst
2. On the right hand side, under the Approval Process Setup section, enter PURCHASE_REQ for the '1. Select the transaction type'
3. Click on the link under '4. Test Workbench '
4. Click the 'Run Real Transaction Test (1)' button
5. Enter the DOCUMENT_ID value in the Transaction ID field and click 'Go'
6. Attribute value returned
7. Run attribute query in SQL client and a different value is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document