Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the following scenario SEPA XML file is incorrect:
- Receipt Method Rule of receipts = One per Invoice
- Debit Authorization was amended
- In case one Remittance Batch contains more than one receipt for the same customer and assigned was amended wrong payment info tags are displayed in xml output.
- Tag <Othr> is missing in <Dbtr> and <UltmtDbtr> missing in case of Customers with type=Person
- Tag <BICOrBEI> from <UltmtCdtr> should be removed
The issue seems to be in ARP_DDREMIT_FMT_PKG.validate_receipts_info procedure
CURSOR c_amended_mandates IS
WHERE previous_mandate_id IS NOT NULL;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms