R11i: AR: SEPA Direct Debit: Feature to Handle "One Per Customer" Receipt Rule When There is One Active Mandate for the Same Bank Account and Incorrect Tags
(Doc ID 1619766.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the following scenario SEPA XML file is incorrect:
- Receipt Method Rule of receipts = One per Invoice
- Debit Authorization was amended
- In case one Remittance Batch contains more than one receipt for the same customer and assigned was amended wrong payment info tags are displayed in xml output.
- Tag <Othr> is missing in <Dbtr> and <UltmtDbtr> missing in case of Customers with type=Person
- Tag <BICOrBEI> from <UltmtCdtr> should be removed
The issue seems to be in ARP_DDREMIT_FMT_PKG.validate_receipts_info procedure
CURSOR c_amended_mandates IS
WHERE previous_mandate_id IS NOT NULL;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!