Item Description Does Not Recognize The Language Of The User
(Doc ID 1619801.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Sourcing, RFQ item description appears with negotiation language English (ENG) instead of supplier login language in RFQs Brazilian Portuguese (PTB).
On Sourcing, the item should appear in supplier PTB login language, not in ENG.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Test instance as Purchasing Supper User > Items
2. Search for a particular item. See how the item is translated to PTB language
3. Creating RFQ with item logged in PTB
4. Accessing the portal in English:
5. Description is in PTB
6. Creating RFQ in English. See description in English, this is correct.
7. Sourcing (supplier logged in PTB) description is still in English, which is not correct.
8. Summary: Sourcing visualizes the item depending on language that RFQ was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document