Cannot Update or Delete Pending Changes for the Item Status on Item Lifecycle Tab
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In in PIM (Product Information Management), when there are Pending Changes for the Item Status with Future Implementation Date, see the application does not allow to Update or Delete the Pending Change, the buttons are disabled.
The User should be able to Delete or Update the Pending Changes record.
1. Development Manager > Catalog Items
2. Query an Item on the Item Simple Search page
3. Click on LifeCycle tab
4. Change Status to ‘Obsolete’ and option as ‘ Future date and time’
5. Enter a future date and click Apply.
6. Click On the Pending Changes and see the 'delete' and 'update' options are not enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms