Unable To Create A Credit Memo When A Contract Created From OM Is Terminated
(Doc ID 1620408.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create a credit memos against a terminated subscription contract which was created from OM.
The Contract header shows Termination Credit amounts but there are no Credit lines interfaced to AR (RA) interface table.
"Auto Invoice not run for Order line XXXX" is found in the Service Contracts Main Billing log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a sales order with a Service or Subscription line.
2) Book the Sales Order.
3) Run the workflow background engine to close the order line.
4) Interface the Sales Order to Service Contracts.
5) Interface the billing information to AR.
6) Terminate the contract.
7) Interface the credit info to AR (run the Service Contracts Main Billing Program).
8) Observe that no credit memo was created in AR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document