PAINEVT - Users Cannot Delete Data Entered In Flexfield On The Event Form
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Misc Billing Issues
In the PAXINEVT : 18.104.22.16810000.14 when users delete the data in any of the Events DFF and save the data is not removed from the screen unless they exit the form completely and requery the event. Then the DFF data is no longer displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the PAXINEVT Eventsd form
2. Open the DFF field where data exists
3. Clear/remove the data in a specific field, such as Purchase Order
4. Click OK and then save the change. The form shows: FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 records applied and saved
5. Reopen the DFF field and the data is still there
6. If the user exits the form completely and requeries the form and clicks on DFF the data is now gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms