R12 PAXINEVT - Users Cannot Delete Data Entered In Flexfield On The Event Form
(Doc ID 1620427.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Events form (PAXINEVT), when users delete the data in any of the Events DFF (Descriptive Flexfield) and save the record, the data is not removed from the form.
If the user exits the form completely and requeries the event, then the DFF data is no longer displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Events form
2. Open the DFF field where data exists
3. Clear/remove the data in a specific field, such as Purchase Order
4. Click OK and then save the change. The form shows: FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 records applied and saved
5. Reopen the DFF field and the data is still there
6. If the user exits the form completely and requeries the form and clicks on DFF the data is now gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document