AGIS: Initiator/Recipient Intercompany Organization List of Values (LOV) Is Empty
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When attempting to select an AGIS Initiator Organization when creating an AGIS transaction, no values are available in the List of Values (LOV).
2. This issue occurs for only one user.
3. This can affect also the the Recipient organization LOV.
It is expected that there are values in the Organization LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. WebADI - Create AGIS transaction
2. Select Integrator: Intercompany - Single Batch Entry
3. Click on LOV for Initiator Organization
4. No entries
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms