AGIS: Initiator/Recipient Intercompany Organization List of Values (LOV) Is Empty
(Doc ID 1621154.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When attempting to select an AGIS Initiator Organization when creating an AGIS transaction, no values are available in the List of Values (LOV).
2. This issue occurs for only one user.
3. This can affect also the the Recipient organization LOV.
It is expected that there are values in the Organization LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. WebADI - Create AGIS transaction
2. Select Integrator: Intercompany - Single Batch Entry
3. Click on LOV for Initiator Organization
4. No entries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document