Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that Award Approval notification is not showing previous approver as from when notification is received by second approver.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see correct from details for the notification.
-- What is working
From details are correctly seen for other AME notifications (e.g., Purchase Requisition Approval)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create Sourcing RFQ , publish and get response from supplier.
2. Close the RFQ and submit for Award Approval .
3. First Approver receives the notification with correct 'from' details on the notification as preparer/buyer of the document . First Approver , approves the notification.
4. Second Approver receives the notification with incorrect 'from' details , it should be from First Approver . However shows from preparer/buyer of the document.
5. Receive a Reminder Notification
6. See the Reminder Notification also shows the wrong From name
Due to this issue, users are misinformed about the previous approver of the document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms