ORDER - MODIFIED results in Glog.util.persistence.PersistenceException: No_Record_Found
(Doc ID 1621402.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following errors are received during integration, but they also can be reproduced via the UI.
This is actually caused with the "ORDER - MODIFIED" event with turning on the "BEFORE PERSIST" .
glog.util.persistence.PersistenceException: No_Record_Found for glog.ejb.execution.db.ShipmentRemarkPK
glog.util.persistence.PersistenceException: No_Record_Found for glog.ejb.order.db.OrderReleaseRemarkPK
This is the simplest test case to reproduce the error. This is not the original.
1. Create Remark Qualifiers TEST1, TEST2.
2. Select any OR and add TEST1 and TEST2 Remarks with any and save it.
3. Create an "ORDER - MODIFIED" agent with INTEGRATION or INTERNAL or USER restriction and turning on the "BEFORE PERSIST".
4. add the following actions.
a. delete from order_release_remark where REMARK_QUAL_GID = 'DOMAIN.TEST1' and ORDER_RELEASE_GID = '$gid'
b. insert into order_release_remark (ORDER_RELEASE_GID,REMARK_SEQUENCE, REMARK_QUAL_GID, REMARK_TEXT, DOMAIN_NAME) values ( '$gid', REMARK_SEQUENCE.NEXTVAL, 'DOMAIN.TEST1', 'Y', 'DOMAIN')
5. Navigate to that OR and delete the remark TEST2 and save the OR. It will error with "glog.util.persistence.PersistenceException: No_Record_Found for glog.ejb.order.db.OrderReleaseRemarkPK "
6. The same will appear with XML inbound with the transaction code RC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document