Update Action Link: You do not have Appropriate Privileges to Edit this Action
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, EIT and SIT
When attempting to update a Termination Record through the Update Action link available in an Approval Notification, the following error occurs.
Contact your system administrator for information about your permission level.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in As 17113
2. Manager Self-Service
4. Action for one employee
5. See "Termination: Perform Action"
6. Start Termination
7. See Page: "Termination: Effective Date Options"
8. Continue button
9. See page "Termination"
10. Next button
11. See one Approver
12. Submit to Approval
13. Log in as 17113 the Approver
14. In the approval notification, Click the link "Update Action"
15. See the error
1. It's happening for ALL functions.
2. Only one user can work this Update Action link.
3. It's also not possible to update the Pending Approval transaction through All Actions Awaiting your attention.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms