Automatic Remittance Shows 'Capture of credit card transaction failed' Even Though Receipt is Successully Remitted
(Doc ID 1622571.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Automatic Remittance execution report shows 'Capture of credit card transaction failed' even though the receipt is successfully remitted.
Capture of credit card transaction failed. : Capture of credit card transaction failed. CAPT_EXCEED_AUTH_UNSUP_PMT_SYS:
This issue seems to be reproducible only in following scenario:
1. Enter a sales Order with one line and add payment information at header level.
2. Book the order and approval for CC is gotten.
3. Now add line 2 including payment information at line level (we cannot use header level credit card information because authorization does not happen automatically).
4. Credit Card authorization happens again for new line.
5. Order is picked, shipped and invoiced for 2 lines.
6. Now run Automatic Remittance program.
7. Receipt is remitted yet executing report shows the error message stated above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document