RGFSGXML After Publish FSG Report, When Click On Drilldown Links In FSG Report Output (Not Using Report Manager) Results In Blank White Screen, Not Drilldown Page
Last updated on MAY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RGRARG - Financial Statement Generator
Executable:RGFSGXML - Program - Publish FSG
When run RGFSGXML - Program - Publish FSG using a GL responsibility, when click on the drilldown links in the FSG report output, a blank white screen is displayed and not the drilldown page.
Steps to reproduce
1. Run FSG report from Program - Publish FSG Reports
2. Enter Report Parameters
3. Click View Options and select either FSGXML: Basic DrillDown or FSGXML: Basic Excel Drilldown Template
4. Select Format type : pdf or excel
5. Run the Program - Publish FSG Reports concurrent program
6. Program completes successfully
7. Output displays in either PDF or Excel with appropriate drill down links
8. Click on a selected non calculated drill down link
9. A blank white page opens and remains indefinitely.
Expected drilldown form never opens
10. Same drilldown path works as expected from GL Journals for the same account
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms