Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Estimate and Actual Charges
When attempting to add a material requirement line to a depot repair job through the technician portal and the item is the same as the item on the previous line (but a different operation), the following error occurs.
4439591 : Required field (wip_supply_type) is missing.
VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!
Adding the selected Materials to the selected Jobs has failed. Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create a repair order with a wip job (using a routing that has multiple operations)
2. open technician portal
3. on the execution tab, add a requirement line for item A, operation 10
4. add a requirement line for item B, operation 10
5. add a requirement line for item B, operation 20
--> this fails as reported
6. add a requirement line for item A, operation 20 --> ok
7. add a requirement line for item B, operation 20 --> now it does not fail
the error comes up when the item for the new item is the same as the last one displayed before it - the page orders them in it's own way so the steps above may vary.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms