Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During performing picking activities through MSCA (telnet), if availability of stock is less than the order quantity, then task is getting generated for the stock quantity only
(through curtail picking and under picking options in MSCA, telnet).
But task is not getting generated for the remaining order quantities for which stock is not available.
For that you are manually running move order picksklip report to generate the task. The task is getting generated with unreleased status.
You want the task will be generated for the remaining 3 quantities automatically in unreleased status without running the move order pick slip report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Creating a Sales Order with quantity 10.
- Releasing the Order through Wave.
- Task is getting generated in dashboard with unreleased status.
- Performing Launch Task release to change status from unreleased to pending.
- Performing the picking activities in Telnet for only 7 quantities(if stock is not available) and giving reason code Curtail Picking to perform the loading task of 7 quantities.
- Copying the LPN no and querying in the WMS Control Board to check the status of the task.
- For loaded 7 quantities status is showing as Loaded but for remaining 3 quantities,no task is getting generated in WMS Control Board.
- For that we are manually running the Move Order Pick Slip report to generate the task for remaining 3 quantities.After running the report task is getting generated for remaining 3 quantities with unreleased status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms