Organization Hierarchy Position Control Cannot Be Unchecked Due To APP-PER-50054
(Doc ID 1624266.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save an organization hierarchy after unchecking the Position Control checkbox, the following error occurs. This happens even when there
are no organizations in the hierarchy which has Position Control Enabled set to Yes.
APP-PER-50054: You cannot make this organization hierarchy a non position control hierarchy because there are still hierarchy elements with position control enabled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the appropriate responsibility, e.g. US HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to 'Work Structures-> Organization-> Hierarchy'.
4. Query for Organization Hierarchy Name
5. Uncheck the checkbox Position Control.
6. Save the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document