Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save an organization hierarchy after unchecking the Position Control checkbox, the following error occurs. This happens even when there
are no organizations in the hierarchy which has Position Control Enabled set to Yes.
APP-PER-50054: You cannot make this organization hierarchy a non position control hierarchy because there are still hierarchy elements with position control enabled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the appropriate responsibility, e.g. US HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to 'Work Structures-> Organization-> Hierarchy'.
4. Query for 'A&D Organization Hierarchy'.
5. Uncheck the checkbox Position Control.
6. Save the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms