RCVRCERC Receipt Creation Form Line Cursor Moves On Next Line After "Receipt Save"
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Release 12.1.3 or 12.2 , Find after receiving one line in Receipt creation form (Receiving) line cursor moves on next line at the time of "Receipt Save".
When saving receipt the cursor is automatically moved on next line.
It is expected cursor should not move on next line (which is not selected at the time of receipt creation), it should remain on selected line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with multiple lines say for eg. 10 lines.
2. Navigate through Receiving > Receipts RCVRCERC form
- Try to receive some lines
- Cursor on line 1, enter requested information, save : cursor goes to 2nd line
- On line 2, enter requested information, save : cursor stays on the 2nd line
- Then put the cursor on 3rd line, enter information, save : cursor goes on 2nd line
- Put the cursor on 4th line, enter information, save : cursor goes on 2nd line
3. After saving the receipt, the cursor does not focus on the same line where it was while saving the receipt.
4. Workaround: Enter details for all lines to be received and save once after all lines have been completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms