Reports Issue: AR to GL Reconciliation and Other Journal Reports Show No Output in RAC Instance - The Output File for Request is Empty
(Doc ID 1624530.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Receivables R12, in a RAC environment, certain reports do not always produce output.
Sometimes, they work correctly, but in many cases no output is produced. On clicking 'View Output' button a pop up with the following message:
The Output File for Request is Empty
The issue can occur for the following reports:
- AR to GL Reconciliation Report (ARGLRECR)
- Adjustments Journal Report (ARXADJJR)
- Applied Receipts Journal (ARXAPPJR)
- On Account Credit Memo Gain and Loss Journal (ARXCMGJR)
- Unapplied Receipts Journal (ARXUNAJR)
A case was reported, where this issue occurred after the Database was upgraded to 11.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document