Cannot Add Items From A Cancelled New Item Request To A New Item Request
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Engineering - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items are still attached to the NIR even after cancelling the NIR. These items cannot be manually cancelled and they cannot be manually moved to a new NIR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Cancel an NIR
2. Query for the cancelled NIR, scroll down to the lines / items section.
3. Click on "Select All" and from the LOV select "Add to new Item request"
4. Select "Create New Item Request" and proceed.
5. New item request page appears, but lines from the previous NIR are not added.
6. Try adding the item from a cancelled NIR, see error reported above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms