PDH PIP Item Service Wsdl Returns A Empty Payload
(Doc ID 1625979.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Integrated Bills of Material
PDH PIP Item Service wsdl returns a empty payload.
PDH PIP Item Service wsdl should returns item details for the particular batch id.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Installed the PDH PIP and configured the ODI and Webservices.
- The ItemService wsdl and the ODI Webservices are up and running.
- While testing the Item Webservice, I am getting the empty response.
- Checked in the EGO_PUB_WS_FLAT_RECS table, but there is no record found in that table. I assume ODI stores the response in that table.
- Also looking into the EGO_ITEM_DETAILS interface in ODI. There are some filters being used in the interface. Think that is restricting the data to the target flow. EGO_ODI_WS_ENTITIES --REF1_VALUE is also null, whereas in the filter its expecting a "Y".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|